[nagdu] access refused at Inn

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 6 19:47:02 UTC 2015

John,

	If you are ever denied access again inMichigan, you have the option of calling the police. In fact, you still have this option in this case, as violation of Michigan's access law is a criminal offense. The only exception would be if the place of lodging has five or fewer rooms and is the primary residence of the proprietor. If you need more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Marion Gwizdala