[nagdu] An airline question

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 7 12:56:13 UTC 2015

	I will echo Mike's message. My pup is 110 lbs. and fits under the
seat just fine! The bulkhead is one of the worst places for a dog, as it
offers no restraint in the event of turbulence. I would hate for my guide to
become a 110-pound missile in the cabin and I would like a little leg room
that the bulkhead does not offer once a dog is on the floor. I am absolutely
clueless why the training programs continue to insist the bulkhead is
preferable to regular seating.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala