[nagdu] Carrying treats

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 9 14:46:46 UTC 2015

Tracy,
that's funny. For me, it's exactly the same regarding the crumbs in pockets
or the baggy solution that doesn't work quickly enough. I've tried wrapping
them into a cloth also. Or putting them into a small extra bag that I put
into my handbag then.
By now, I have no problem with crumbs in my pocket anymore. I just clean
them when I get back home because for me, taking a treat out of my pocket is
the quickest method.