[nagdu] Carrying treats

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:46:14 UTC 2015

What's wrong with a pocket full of crumbs? At the end of the day, you
can turn your pocket out over the garbage to get rid of them.
Getting a smaller treat pouch is an option, though nothing replaces
the simplicity and ease of access of a pocket.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs