[nagdu] Carrying treats

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Apr 9 15:10:36 UTC 2015

Tracy,
I use a simple change purse to carry extra kibble in. Nothing fancy, and I only paid 5 cents for it at the thrift store. I just throw it in my pocket and go. On days that I don't have pockets, I will use the bait bag that I got at GDB. But, the baggilini thing sounds much more stylish, LOL. I'll have to check that out!
Deanna and Mambo