[nagdu] Update.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Apr 10 15:10:33 UTC 2015

Hi Marsha,
Yes, there are several Mambo songs, and every time I say his name, I want to sing and dance, LOL.
Mambo went to the vet yesterday, because I think he may have a UTI. I am waiting for the results to come back and the Vet to give me a call. He seems to be doing better today though.
Deanna, Mambo and retired Pascal