[nagdu] I have a class date!

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Apr 11 18:08:18 UTC 2015

Good luck with everything.  I am hoping to be at convention this year as
well.

Best regards,
Melissa R Green and Pj
if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected,
fight for them, and let them fight for you.  Don't walk away, don't be
distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted.
Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together.