[nagdu] Heavy traffic.

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:24:08 UTC 2015

I had a dog that did that and I forced the issue to the point where she
wouldn't work for me anymore. The dogs sometimes are fearful if they see the
vehicles, especially large ones, coming toward them. I was advised to try to
find another route, taking the dog for just short trips on this one until it
got better. The second dog I had that acted like that did ultimately adjust
to the traffic.
Cindy