[nagdu] One Year With Eva

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at icloud.com
Wed Apr 15 11:25:14 UTC 2015

Hi Sandy. Congratulations on your first year with Eva. May you have many more!

Rebecca and Zeb
personal email: rilniski at gmail.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccai5
twitter: zebs_mom
Sent from my IPhone

On Apr 14, 2015, at 10:26 PM, Louise Johnson via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi  Sandra well it is wonderful that your first year with Eva went so easy. Hoping to hear stories for many years to come that your teamship and friendship keeps growing Louise and Princess Kiara