[nagdu] flea and worm treatments

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:40:10 UTC 2015

Hi Pam, I think it depends on where you live.  When I lived in
western Oregon we did it almost all year, until it froze and
killed the fleas and their eggs outside.  We do heartworm every
month.  Here where I live now, I wouldn't need to as it is not in
this area at all, but I never know when we might get a chance to
travel to my mom's house in southern Oregon and they definitely
have a heartworm issue.

I remember before the flea stuff that is now available.  We had
to use either a spray stuff or flea powder and rub it in to our
dogs' coats weekly.  And I had to flea bomb my apartment quite
often.  Ugh! Hope this helps.    Peace,    Debby