[nagdu] my new girl

Kerri Stovall spedangel84 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 19:33:33 UTC 2015

Good afternoon,
We are doing well. We went on a very long walk this afternoon in a shorter one this morning. She really stepped up her game this afternoon and showed me that she really could pull. LOL she has a very smooth working style and her gait is very light and springy. She is very easy to follow and understand. She listens well and wants to please me. This is a good start. I have not had to correct her that often, and when I do it's very light and she responds well. If I let her go at her own pace, it's a little slow and  her pull is a little lighter than average, but if I motivate her with an excited tone to my voice, she will step it up a bit and start pulling harder. I will definitely keep you all updated on our progress together.
Kerri

Sent from my iPhone