[nagdu] Free eye exam for Gipp

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 21:53:31 UTC 2015

Lori,

This is Debbie Baker from OADGU.  We have never had to pay for any part of
the exam.  Perhaps different locations handle the service dog exams
differently, but I know the ophthalmological exams are free.  I take Bella
to Medvet in Worthington and we see several doctors in addition to
ophthalmologists that day.  We pay for none of those screenings.  Those
doctors give generously of their time.