[nagdu] My training at Pilot dogs

Kerri Stovall spedangel84 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 01:19:03 UTC 2015

Good evening listers,  I just wanted to quickly update you on my training. I got a 3 year old female standard poodle named Sadie, who is an awesome guide. I love her very much, and she has shown me that I can trust her judgment. She has a great personality and loves her ears scratched. I will go on my achievement walk tomorrow. I am very excited about it,  and I know I will not have trouble passing the test walk. I'm thinking about  how much we have already bonded and how much more we have to go, and I know that she will work for me very well. I also pray that we can have a good and long working life together. I head home Friday morning to begin my new journey with my girl! My hubby is loving his 5 year old standard male, and he is not a dog lover, but his mind and heart are changed now that he has tasted what life can be like with a dog. Thank all of you for the support and thoughts during our training together, and may all of you have a good evening.  Kerri and Sadie

Sent from my iPhone