[nagdu] food switch update and my plan of action

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at icloud.com
Thu Apr 23 22:09:39 UTC 2015

Hi all.  Here's my plan and where I'm going from here.  Today after I
got home Zeb had diarrhea and this was definitely an gradual switch and
we haven't even finished the switch.  I was going to try and give it
some time but since it got worse I figure there was no point in doing
so. Needless to say I've never had a gradual food switch go this badly
so I've decided to just order some more of the Taste of the Wild Sierra
mountain with dry roasted lamb which he'd been eating and just have the
fed exe guy put it by my door while I'm at work.  I put that in the
instructions.  I'll let my neighbor be on the look out for it.  I can't
imagine why a 30 lb bag of dog food would disappear seeing as no one in
the building has a dog except me. Now in order to firm up stool it's
brown rice and low fat cottage cheese.  I hesitate to use pumpkin
because there was some in the nature's recipe food that I was attempting
to switch to.  As far as Zeb's relieving goes, there have been no
accidents and the diarrhea seems to only occur during his once a day
bowel movement.  I talked to the folks at mrchewy.com and asked them if
it would hurt if I just gave the food when I got it as long as the stool
was firm and they said that should work out fine.  So that's the latest
update.  I thank you all for your responses and will respond to them but
wanted to send out an update.
Rebecca and Zeb
personal email: rilniski at gmail.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccai5