[nagdu] Poky Krokie gets fixed, hopefully

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 15:08:31 UTC 2015

Tracy, Interesting, can you describe this Force Forward more? I do not need to use it, nor would I recommend that anyone use this technique with out having an instructor show you the right way, but I am more curious than anything.
Thanks!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.