[nagdu] Rhett

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 21:34:40 UTC 2015

Hi there! I sure know where you're coming from.  I found out that
my 13-year old Cleo now has a growth on her liver.  They are
going to look at options, but my husband encouraged his brother
(who has her now) to just keep her comfortable and not do
anything that will make her lose her dignity.  Just keep her as
comfortable as possible.  Surgery, at her age, is VERY risky.  So
even though Cleo has been gone from our household for several
years, it is still sad, I still love her totally-she is a dog
with a huge heart and capable of loving lots of people.  Take
care, you and Lady.    Blessings,    Debby