[nagdu] FYI FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Petition to the United Nations regarding quiet vehicles

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Apr 26 22:04:39 UTC 2015

I am sending this petition request to you although you should have seen it
previously. Please sign it and please get all your friends and family to
sign it as well. Thanks.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.

"Speaking with Vision"

Michael Hingson, President

(415) 827-4084

info at michaelhingson.com

To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:

www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle