[nagdu] Introduction

Emily Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 14:28:12 UTC 2015

Hi Kaye,

Welcome to the list! I’m Emily, from Jacksonville, Florida, and I’ve got a two-year-old black Lab from Southeastern Guide Dogs.

How long have you and Liberty been working together?

Best,
Emily & York
---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke