[nagdu] Introduction

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Apr 27 15:49:51 UTC 2015

Hi Kaye,
Welcome to the list. My name is Deanna Lewis and I live in Cincinnati, OH. I have a brand-spankin' new yellow lab who is 21 months old. His name is Mambo and we just returned from Guide Dogs for the Blind three weeks ago. My retired guide dog, Pascal lives with my Mom and I get to see him weekly. He and Mambo love their play dates.
Glad you joined us! Enjoy the list.
Deanna and Mambo