[nagdu] Introduction

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:29:59 UTC 2015

Kaye,
welcome to the list!

Just a little about me, I am working my third guide dog from GDF, my pup is a black lab cross who will be 5 in October. I am profoundly deaf and blind, so my pup is specially trained for guiding, balance and alerting tasks. We live in Pennsylvania, and will be graduating from university soon.
I am also the moderator of the list, so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Just a few rules to be mindful of, the list has a 5 posts per day limit. The list can be very high traffic on some days, in addition, we have over 325 list members, so imagine if everyone posted and then replied at least once. I will not beat you over the head with this rule, I understand people forget and get busy. Also, no one word one line messages. This means, if you want to tell someone Thank you, which your more than welcome to do, email them directly. Also if you wish for list members to email you directly, please include your name at the bottom of the email. If you do not mind emails, then include your email address too. Unless you hear from me, everything is awesome. Don't worry, I am not a meanie. :)

Again, Welcome, hope you enjoy the list!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.