[nagdu] Welcome Kaye

Chaim B. Segal chaimsegal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 28 19:27:13 UTC 2015

 Hi Kaye:

Welcome to the list. It's a good thing I just by chance checked the latest Digest. I am a little backlogged, and generally read various Digest messages in chronological order. I accidentally opened the latest one, so decided to read it.

Welcome to the list. my name is Chaim Segal, and I live in Kettering, Ohio which borders Dayton. I am working my fourth Seeing Eye dog, a black Labrador Golden Retriever cross named Yahtzee. He is five years old at this time, and I have been working him for just under three and a half years.

As others have said, we have interesting discussions here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your dog.

Chaim

Chaim B. Segal
Customer Service Rep
Sinclair Community College