[nagdu] Update on Neechee

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 04:29:24 UTC 2015

Neechee is doing better.She is still not eating her normal food and will
only eat canned food.I refuse to spoon feed her now that I know that she is
better. My foster dog Tess had to be taken to the vet as she also had the
same symptoms that Neechee had.The two of them are best buds and are always
together. She is now doing better and is eating the chicken and rice that
Neechee refused to eat. None of the other dogs have gotten sick so I hope
this situation is over and done with. I will see how Neechee is on
Friday,and if she is eating and willing to work, I will take her with me
shopping.    Mardi and Shaman,retired and Neechee

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/