[nagdu] Introduction

Amber M thetraveler87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 08:50:05 UTC 2015

Hi Martha,
My name is Amber. I live with my husband in Oxford Ohio. I am working a mail cream-colored poodle named Nimbus. We have only been a team about two months. My husband is also on this list, and may have Artie said hello. I know I am late to this conversation. I just noticed that the bottom of your email says you're from Illinois, and I just spent a weekend in Chicago. So it just caught my attention a little. LOL. I hope you enjoy the list.

Sent from my iPhone