[nagdu] Rabies tag only no local license should be required.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 19:54:08 UTC 2015

Howard, again, it's a dog, not just a service dog.  My dog's
license doesn't say anything about service dog.  I believe you
are deliberately misunderstanding the whole issue.  It has
nothing to do with service dogs.  Your town could care less
whether you have a service dog.  People like you make it more
difficult for the rest of us who try to do the right thing and
not violate local laws.  That only draws more attention
sometimes.  Nova wears her license, her rabies tag, and the tag
that says she is chipped with HomeAgain.  That way should she
ever get loose (God forbid), someone could tell at a glance that
she's licensed in Spokane County, is chipped, has up-to-date
rabies shot, and they can call me.  Our dogs not only have value
to us as guides, but monetarily have great value, too.  So it
behooves us to get them licensed, etc.    Debby