[nagdu] California resource handbook available for purchase

Christine Chaikin of Insightful Publications christine at in-sightful.com
Sat Aug 1 21:48:27 UTC 2015

Dear Michael Hingson,

Thank you for contacting us Insightful Publications.  I have responded to
your questions listed below as follows.

How many distinct organization or company entries are in the handbook?
It lists the many organizations for the blind and visually impaired that are
located in California.

 How much information is included about each organization/entry?
It lists the company name, the contact information, the website address, and
then a short description about the company.

How up to date is the information?
Current

In response about the txt file if I do it for you then I would have to do it
for everyone else.  I hope that you understand.

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
Christine Chaikin President and CEO
Insightful Publications
Email: christine at in-sightful.com
Office: (808) 747-1006
Website: in-sightful.com
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Insightful-Publications/330846223609963
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/insightfulpubli
Linkedin:  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/insightful-publications/46/664/153
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/insightfulpubli/
Helping the Blind and Visually Impaired face book group:
https://www.facebook.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgro
ups%2Fhelpingtheblindandvisuallyimpaired%2F
(Note: You must be signed into your face book account to see the face book
group for the link listed above).