[nagdu] Question for Pilot Dog Grads.

Joseph Weaver josephwweaver at icloud.com
Sun Aug 2 13:31:08 UTC 2015

I was there in 2011 and they had just completed the new kennel and nursery facility.  If your going toward the interstate were school is on the left , it's just past the main building before you go under bridge.  That may or may not be it.  You can call the school I'm sure Steve Hoyt would know

Sent from my iPhone