[nagdu] handicapp signs for cars

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:30:20 UTC 2015

I am sure we do not want this thread to turn into an heated arguement about if blind or other disabled persons need handicapped signs for their car. My thinking is that if a person needs one they should have one, and if they do, they should not be to felt that its wrong. And lastly, because a person can walk is not an indication that a person also does not need a sign. Thinking that walking is an indication that a person is not disabled, and does not a hidden disability is a very narrow mindset. My point here is that whether or not blind, or additional disability, is not really any of our business to the right of a persons to have a handicappe sign for their car or not.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.