[nagdu] Steam cleaner?

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:47:54 UTC 2015

We have decided with two dogs and a cat that we are going to take
the carpet out.  When we bought the house, it had carpet.  Every
once in a while there's a yucky dog urine smell.  They had a dog,
so it's older than our dogs' presence.  We prefer carpet, but
with two dogs and a cat, it's very difficult to keep all the hair
vacuumed, and the smell out.  We will eventually replace the
carpet in the hallway and our bedroom, and most likely the ham
shack as well.  We are trying to decide what sort of flooring to
put down, because some of the laminates, if they get wet, they
just fall apart.  But if we aren't able to do the uncarpeting for
awhile, we'll maybe have someone come in and clean it.
Unfortunately there are some stains that don't look like they
will come out.    Debby and Nova