[nagdu] Rabies tag only no local license should be required.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 23:54:31 UTC 2015

Marion, I disagree with you, somewhat.  People should be treated
with dignity.  Otherwise, you can begin to lose that sense of
dignity from within.  My dog in and of herself doesn't give me
dignity, but if she guides me gracefully through a crowded
restaurant, for instance, I can walk with digntion.  Seeing Eye
treats me with respect and dignity, therefore as a graduate, I
feel empowered and like I have dignity.  So when they say "giving
dignity" or whatever it is they say (am not able to read their
website right now cuz I'm on the road), but anyway, I do not feel
that it's the dog that gives us dignity, but the treatment we
receive when we are part of a particular school, and the way we
appear with our dogs.  JMHO    Debby