[nagdu] Walking in new territory

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Aug 3 03:26:59 UTC 2015

Hi Buddy and all,

I knew I made the right choice by taking paratransit to Wal Mart instead of
trying to walk this route that would  unsafe  for  my guide and I. I want
all of us to be able to continue to walk but be safe when doing it and
kknowing when to not walk a route when it's clearly unsafe  for a blind
person or a sighted person for that matter.

I love to walk but in this case taking paratransit is my best option  to
keeping my guide and I safe and out of harms way. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper