[nagdu] Recent seeing I'd dogs Australia graduate

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Aug 3 21:37:19 UTC 2015

I use a bag.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Elisabeth
D'sylva-Clark via nagdu
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 5:33 PM
To: nagdu at nfbnet.org
Cc: Elisabeth D'sylva-Clark
Subject: [nagdu] Recent seeing I'd dogs Australia graduate

Hello, my name is Elisabeth. I was subscribed to this list last year but the
email account I had has been deactivated since then. So, I'm reintroducing
myself again. For any of you who remember my first email last year, I was a
cane user, but now I am a recent graduate of the seeing-eyed dogs Australia
training program and I have a new guidedog named Lacey. She is a black
Labrador and although I have only been with her for two weeks, I really love
her.
Anyway, I have a question I would really like to ask. When toileting your
guide dogs, do you use a toilet harness or do you use a bag to pick up the
waste.
Hope to hear from you soon.