[nagdu] Poop Bag Holder

Jennifer Woods jenn.purplepuppy2 at icloud.com
Tue Aug 4 06:03:06 UTC 2015

This may be an odd question and I know that answers will range all across the board, but I am trying to figure out which poop bag holder will be the best one.
I found one that you can actually put the poop bag into then throw it away once you get to a trash can. I am not sure how well this would work though.
I provided the two links below for the two different products that I found. If anyone has tried them and can please let me know what their experience was I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Jennifer

The Fifth Paw

http://www.thefifthpaw.com