[nagdu] Recent seeing I'd dogs Australia graduate

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:01:59 UTC 2015

Welcome back to the list. I am currently working my first dog, a male
Lab/Golden cross from the Guide Dog Foundation. I use a bag to pick up
after my dog, mainly because I don't want to carry around more
equipment than I truly need. I think a toileting harness isn't exactly
necessary in most cases, but could definitely be helpful for people
who have difficulty bending/maintaining balance and/or dogs who move
around while relieving. Of course, this is a personal choice and I
hope you find the method that works best for you.

Danielle, Thai, and Bonnie (GDF puppy in training)