[nagdu] Dog ownership in other areas of the world

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Aug 4 18:18:36 UTC 2015

Hi Lisa.
I'm trying to get my head around my health insurance company owning my
dog.  If they decide to take it away from the handler, what happens to it?
 Here, health insurance companies are giant mega-corporations.  As a
business, they'd have no idea what to do with an actual living creature in
their care.
Tracy