[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Tue Aug 4 16:49:57 UTC 2015

Hi Raven and all,
I need to specify one thing that was stated. It might seem I'm getting picky but, I feel it is important. Epilepsy is a neurological seizure disorder not a mental disorder. Although people with some types of seizures may have symptoms that are psychological, it is not the case for every person with seizures.
I'm sure we wouldn't like it if people assumed every person lost their vision due to glaucoma because glaucoma is just one type of vision loss.
Please be careful when grouping disorders. Psychiatric disorders are disorders like bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and PTSD.
Neurological disorders are disorders like epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and traumatic brain injury.
Bridget

Sent from my iPad