[nagdu] Fake Service Dogs

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 02:55:16 UTC 2015

I would think that they could ask the woman to leave and get her
dog groomed.  You see, this is what I mean about people who
either will not or cannot care for dogs, whether they be service
dogs or not.  This woman actually may have needed an emotional
support animal, but even so, she needs to be told that in order
to have that dog with her, it can't stink up a whole room.
Nobody's doing her any favors by not saying something.  I don't
mean they have to be mean to her, but honestly if nobody says
anything, she may not smell the dog herself.  Our house gets to
smelling pretty doggy sometimes.  I get used to it, until I leave
and come back.  Then I gasp and say, "Wow, we need to vacuum."
Debby and Nova