[nagdu] I gotta go out

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 03:24:32 UTC 2015

Hey Tracy, I o that about now you probably aren't real thrilled,
but try and remember the great things that you and Krokus have
done together.  Remember how much you have grown to like him,
maybe even love him.  He's growing out of the chewing.  He had an
accident.  It happens.  It happens for many reasons-we forget to
let them out when they're used to going out; they drink too much
water and they pee.  They get sick and have accidents.  Is this
the first time since you've been home with Krokus that he's had
an accident? If so, I guess I wouldn't get too freaked out about
it.  It does sound like Krokus is pretty scheduled about when he
goes out.

Nova's puppy raiser trained her to let them know when she needed
to go out, but then Nova began using the bell as a reason just to
go out and play, so it kind of backfired on "more.  It's always
possible this will never happen again.    Debby and Nova