[nagdu] Three more weeks!!! Permission to freak out? :)

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:25:07 UTC 2015

Matthew,
Congratulations. You'll really enjoy class. Like Debby said, it will
be an emotional rollercoaster, learning to work with and trust your
dog, but it's all worth it.

And about stupid questions, I've been there. I had all sorts of really
elementary questions because I never owned or cared for a dog before
the Golden Guy, so my class GEB staff had to answer really basic
questions about grooming, playtime, and maintenance care. We'll also
be here to answer any questions, and don't be afraid to reach out to
your classmates for support either.

I'll be really interested to read the blog.
--
Raven
Founder of 1AM Editing & Research

You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you
have or what you do.

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs