[nagdu] Going to Prison.

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:32:51 UTC 2015

I've taken two different dogs to visit a prison, a couple times to sing, and
then once to visit my cousin's husband. I did let the prison know in
advance, as part of my getting approved to go in, and of course she had to
go through the metal detector and all, but other than that it went very
well. It was two different prisons in California, Fulsome and San Quentin.

Sherry