[nagdu] Going to Prison.

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Aug 11 05:02:48 UTC 2015

Leader Dog has some really good data on this.  They don't get any extra
privileges or reduced sentences, but what I do understand is that they put
their heart and souls into raising these dogs.  One swear word, or any
violation of their contract, they get the dog taken away.  LD has a 98%
match rate with the dogs raised in the correctional system...and the dogs
are very well disciplined.  Think about it, what else does an inmate have to
do all day?

Steve