[nagdu] Introduction

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 12:30:02 UTC 2015

Greetings to all,

Marsha Drenth has requested a person to assist her in moderating this list
and then gradually to take over the moderating of it. Marsha is now on a
strenuous schedule that causes her to have less time to keep everything here
going smoothly. I know that together we will continue to make this list
informative and supportive so that we can all enjoy even better
relationships with our dogs.

I have a dog from The Seeing Eye, Fisher, and he is the sixth dog I have had
from there, though two of them were adjustment dogs. This means that after a
few months it became clear that the team wasn't going to work out and I had
to return for training for a different dog. I am currently teamed up with
Fisher, a cross, who is nine years young.

I look forward to continued sharing of experiences with you.

Best Regards,

Cindy Lou Ray

cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>