[nagdu] Puppy raising and going out in public

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:50:06 UTC 2015

I know GDB has some restrictions on where the pups can go until they've had
their four-month shots. My dog's raiser for instance, works at a veterinary
office and she can't take guide dog puppies to work with her until the pup
has had the four-month shots. I'm not sure what other restrictions they have
until that point.

Sherry