[nagdu] OT: Blog post on deafness or deafblindness

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 14 20:13:28 UTC 2015

Hi, guys!
Sorry if this is off-topic, but I am writing a blog post about deafness, which I hope to expand on with input from those who are deaf-blind. I'm still not entirely sure the direction the post is going to take, but would love any input from list members who are deaf-blind about perceptions of your abilities, ways to communicate (ASL, etc.), hobbies, and thoughts about advances in science such as cochlear impants, etc.

Your answers can be detailed, simple, anonymous or public...
Feel free to write me off-list at crazymusician at shaw.ca so we don't clog up the list. :)

Thanks in advance!
Daryl