[nagdu] Hello

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun Aug 16 15:13:17 UTC 2015

Hi Diane,

Welcome to the list. We have many interesting and often quite spirited
discussions about topics. Join in and contribute. The list is a blast.

I am Mike Hingson. I am on my 7th guide, Africa, from Guide Dogs for the
Blind. I also serve as vice president of NAGDU.

Welcome again. I hope we hear from you often.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
"Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
Please help us empower blind people and their families with your support at
www.gofundme.com/michaelhingson
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Running With Roselle, and check on
Michael Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle