[nagdu] The harm a fake service dogs good article

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 02:44:08 UTC 2015

Hi Jimmy, I'm not a moderator, but I do wish that you would post
something about why you've sent these links, at least.  I usually
read my email with my Apex and forward emails to another email
address I have that's just on my phone for when I want to look at
a link someone has posted.  But if I don't know anything about
the article, I don't do it.  Perhaps I'm the only one who feels
this way, but there may be others who don't wish to just hit a
link just because someone posts one.  Thanks.    Debby and Nova