[nagdu] The harm a fake service dogs good article

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Aug 17 11:04:50 UTC 2015

I'm with Debbie.  If there isn't something in the body of the message
explaining the article in a way that makes me believe it's a legitimate link
and not a link to download a virus, then I'm not clicking.   I would
specifically like to know why you thought it was a good article.  What was
the key take-a-way?  Was there a new idea brought up?  Does it relate to
something recently discussed?

And does posting the link only violate the one word one line message rule?

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC