[nagdu] The harm a fake service dogs good article

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:06:14 UTC 2015

Julie and all,
It would be preferrable  if the person who is posting a link, could also copy and paste the article along with the link into the email. We have lots of people on list who are reading emails in many different formats. Yes, links do fall under the one line one word rule.

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.