[nagdu] Off topic Verizon

David david at bakerinet.com
Mon Aug 17 22:09:21 UTC 2015

I am on Consumer Cellular which uses the AT&T network and love it.
Their customer service is incredible and we pay $60 a month for 2
phones, which includes more data than we can ever use, and unlimited
texting.  We add $10 a month for a home phone, so the total comes to $70
a month.  'Not sure how it is with an iPhone, because I use a Motorola
Moto G 2nd Gen, but I have GPS, Google Maps, Voice for all my e-mail and
texts.  It also reads all my e-mail and texts and map directions to me.
I use Google Assist which works much like Siri.  I love it.  You can use
iPhones on their network, but they must be GSM capable just like AT&T.
They don't fool around with these complicated pricing models that fold
the cost of the phone into the service fees.  My phone cost $179, has 16
GB of memory and I have a 32 GB SD card installed. It's all the memory
I'll ever need, plus it takes incredible pictures and videos.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL