[nagdu] Conditional Ownership

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:02:48 UTC 2015

Alysha, I agree. I thought of this when we had adiscussion on the list
but hadn't posted yet. The only way we are made aware of agreements
between the school and the graduate is by the graduate. Why don't the
schools publish a sample copy of it's contracts/ownership agreements
so that these can be used when making inquiries and doing research on
guide dog school options? Maybe this would clear up alot of
misunderstanding regarding this issue. Jennifer, conditional ownership
refers to the terms grads have to abide by upon graduation regarding
the dog. It means that the school retains ownership of the dog until
certain requirements are met by the grad, if that is an option.