[nagdu] My Experience of Having My Dog Taken Away

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 03:12:39 UTC 2015

I would like to think that everyone would really consider the things that
Sandra said in her post. I for one would only have immediate ownership, but
this is not the issue. I just think that if you have to live in fear of the
dog just being taken, and if in fact that does happen, it is just so worth
it to own your dog, so Sandra, I'm glad you shared.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com